Partnering with Your Boss
In a recent survey 40% of workers said they felt they worked for a “bad boss”. The fact that administrative professionals complain that their communication with their managers is neither healthy or effective contributes to a negative work environment.
A Sample of What You will Learn:
• Project the real you to your boss
• Master the thirteen essential steps for effective
• Discover, through the P.A. Douglas iMind Behavioral
• Identify your manager’s style and develop strategies
for communicating at a more professional level
• Understand and utilize the power of positive communication within your organization
• Minimize the stress and anxiety created and perpetuated by your boss.
• Appreciate the positive power of involvement and commitment when partnering
• Recognize how attitudes affect performance in the workplace, and how learn how to
Every administrative professional will benefit from this powerful 90-minute webinar, personally conducted by James Paul Douglas.