IMPROMPTU: SKILLS FOR SPEAKING INTELLIGENTLY - OFF THE CUFF
Avoid panic and communicate with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff. Public speaking doesn't always involve standing in front of a large audience with PowerPoint slides and a prepared and practiced script. Most of the speaking we do is unscripted, immediate and often even a bit raw - when your boss asks for your opinion in a heated meeting, being asked to give a toast at a family celebration, filling in for a late speaker, introducing a new hire or being asked to say a few words at a colleague's retirement party.
- Become a more confident, masterful public speaker by learning to speak without written notes
- Develop memory techniques that minimize 'stage fright'
- Make an excellent first impression when you’re introduced in a group setting
- Proven mnemonic techniques for confidently speaking without notes
- Staying in control of your message, the one thing you must avoid!
- Tips for giving an impromptu speech when you have zero prep time
- Keeping your cool when responding to hard questions, emotionally sensitive situations or public criticism - tactics you need to know
- PREP, FAT and other impromptu template you need to know.