IMPROMPTU: Avoiding panic and communicating with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff.
A 70-Minute Webinar
Public speaking doesn’t always involve standing in front of a large audience with Powerpoint slides and a prepared and practiced script
Most of the speaking we do is unscripted, immediate and often even a bit raw - when your boss asks for your opinion in a heated meeting, being asked to give a toast at a family celebration, filling in for a late speaker, being interviewed by a reporter, introducing a new hire or being asked to say a few words at a colleague’s retirement party.
A Sample of What You will Learn:
- Making an excellent first impression when being introduced in a group setting
- Proven mnemonic techniques for confidently speaking without notes
- Tips for giving an impromptu speech when you have zero prep time
- Staying in control of your message, the one thing you must avoid
Keeping your cool when responding to hard questions, emotionally sensitive
situations or public criticism - tactics you need to know
PRES, FAT and other impromptu template you need to know
- Overcoming nervousness and anxiety when speaking extemporaneously
Every manager, executive or administrative professional can benefit from this powerful webinar, personally conducted by Dr. Paul Douglas, author of Memory for Management.
IMPROMPTU SPEAKING: - Live Version - February 2nd, 2021- 11:30 am Eastern, 9:30 am Mountain, 8:30 am Pacific . PLUS: The Digital Download