ACQUIRING POWERFUL MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION SKILLS
To master your memory is to invite success in your career, in education and in your relationships. A trained memory is an absolute necessity for today’s administrative professional. In your work life as well as in your social life, the ability to remember names and faces, verbal instructions, and be able to deliver a speech, conduct a presentation or offer a toast without the need for written notes is of immeasurable importance. At the Critical Thinking and Influential Leadership Course you will develop these and other essential mnemonic skills.
- Apply the proven 7 step system for remembering names and faces
- Become a confident, masterful public speaker
- Remember numbers without time-consuming repetition
- Conduct better interviews without notes
- Increase your earning power and get faster promotions
- Develop memory techniques that minimize "stage fright"
- Forget your daily planner - File your weekly appointments in your mind
- File telephone numbers, appointments and other data right in your head
- Develop laser-like focus and concentration
- Remember anniversaries and historical dates with ease
- Make a more powerful impression at meetings and presentations
- Razor-sharpen your business edge: Remembering prices, financial data, stock quotes, etc.
- Utilize the "Memory Matrix" for spatial association
- Remember the names of hundreds of associates, clients or acquaintances without ever having to refer to your PDA or rolodex
- Enhance your image as a professional
- Cure absentmindedness... forever!