Building on your experience and the analysis of your personal management style, this program will help you confidently make the shift from managing to leading. You will foster the skills needed to drive performance, orchestrate change and develop your team. You will learn how to manage conflict more effectively and greatly improve your ability to influence others. You will also acquire executive memory techniques for speaking without written notes as well as remembering names and faces. In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
What To Expect
- Achieve greater team synergy and effectiveness
- Cope with different and sometimes difficult team members
- Conduct crisp, successful interviews by applying the nine-step coaching model
- Identify the key factors contributing to employee engagement
- Cope successfully with complainers and those who will not communicate