The 50th Annual
APC Certification Course
Scroll Down To Register
In 2023 the 50th Annual Administrative Professionals Course is scheduled to be held in Orlando, Las Vegas, Nashville, New Orleans, San Francisco, Miami, Niagara Falls and Seattle.
These will again be outstanding events, with participants attending from all across the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
As an administrative professional, much is expected of you today. Good organization, management, and people skills are no longer an option -- they are an imperative. In this comprehensive program, you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same responsibilities and face the same challenges.
Today's executive or administrative assistant must be a strategist, a coach, a diplomat and a politician!
At this powerful training event, you will discover the strengths and weaknesses of your behavioral style.
You will substantially improve your ability to influence others, manage conflict and resolve team friction using emotionally intelligent approaches. You will also learn how to control yourself better - your time and reactions to events outside your control. By developing the new organizational skills, you will get the best results in the least amount of time, juggle priorities and adjust to shifting demands with grace and clarity, thereby increasing harmony and a sense of accomplishment.
In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in Administrative and Executive Assistant training for fifty years. It is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other seminar or event provides the comprehensive, high-quality program as the 50th Annual Administrative Professional Course.
What To Expect
- ENHANCE INFLUENCE: Get more significant results with people - even when you are not in charge
- Cope with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment.
- Identify your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your EQ
- Communicate your ideas persuasively to your boss, influence your colleagues to support your proposals and convince your team to "buy in."
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people's priorities
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Become a true partner with your manage
SEEKING PERMISSION TO ATTEND