The 49th Annual
Administrative Professionals Course
With APC Certification Scroll Down To Register
This will be a great event with participants attending from all across the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
As an administrative professional, much is expected of you today. Good organization, management and people skills are no longer an option -- they are an imperative. At this comprehensive program, you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same responsibilities and face the same challenges.
Today's executive or administrative assistant must be a strategist, a coach, a diplomat and a politician!
At this powerful training event, you will discover the strengths and weaknesses of your individual behavioral style.
You will substantially improve your ability to influence others, manage conflict and resolve team conflicts using emotionally intelligent approaches. You will also learn how to better control yourself - your time and your reactions to events outside of your control. By developing the new organizational skills, you will get the best results in the least amount of time, juggle priorities and adjust to shifting demands with grace and clarity, thereby increasing harmony and a sense of accomplishment.
In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
For forty-nine years, P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in Administrative and Executive Assistant training. It is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other seminar or event provides the comprehensive high-quality program like the 49th Annual Administrative Professional Course does.
What To Expect
- ENHANCE INFLUENCE: Get greater results with people - even when you are not in charge
- Cope with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment.
- Identify your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your EQ
- Communicate your ideas persuasively to your boss, influence your colleagues to support your proposals and convince your team to, “buy-in.”
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Become a true partner with your manage
Make the Case to Attend!
|If you are in Canada click here|