Scroll Down To Register
The 48th Annual APC Certification
The Virtual Course will be offered over three consecutive days with the daily meeting running five hours with normal breaks. To suit everyone’s, schedule the virtual course will be offered in both April and September.
Please enter your choice for Day One, Day Two and Day Three on the form to the right, then click ADD TO CART. The dates you may choose from are:
Day One – April 13th, 2021
Day Two – April 14th, 2021
Day Three – April 15th, 2021
Day One – September 14th, 2021
Day Two – September 15th, 2021
Day Three – September 16th, 2021
The virtual seminar will include everything covered at the in-person workshop. It will be live on ZOOM so participants can fully participate and engage with the faculty and other participants. There will also be clips from in-person sessions where appropriate.
The regular fee is $ 2,595.00, but while space is available, your cost is just $1,395.00.
Additionally, to help our clients during these challenging times, a second participant from your organization can also attend the virtual course at no additional cost (a $1,395.00 value).
Comprehensive Courseware Package
As a BONUS, you will also get a copy of The Influential Assistant by Dr. Paul A. Douglas
This will be a great event with participants attending from all across the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
Please download the The 48th Annual APC Certification brochure by clicking here: Brochure.
As an administrative professional, much is expected of you today. Good organization, management and people skills are no longer an option -- they are an imperative. At this comprehensive program, you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same responsibilities and face the same challenges.
Today's executive or administrative assistant must be a strategist, a coach, a diplomat and a politician!
At this powerful training event you will discover the strengths and weaknesses of your individual behavioral style. You will substantially improve your ability to influence others, manage conflict and resolve team conflicts using emotionally intelligent approaches. You will also learn how to better control yourself - your time and your reactions to events outside of your control. By developing the new organizational skills, you will get the best results in the least amount of time, juggle priorities and adjust to shifting demands with grace and clarity, thereby increasing harmony and a sense of accomplishment.
In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
For forty-eight years, P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in Administrative and Executive Assistant training. It is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other seminar or event provides the comprehensive high-quality program that The 48th Annual APC Certification Administrative Professionals Course does.
What To Expect
- ENHANCE INFLUENCE: Get greater results with people - even when you are not in charge
- Cope with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment.
- Identify your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your EQ
- Communicate your ideas persuasively to your boss, influence your colleagues to support your proposals and convince your team to, “buy-in.”
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Become a true partner with your manager
|If you are in Canada click here|
Please Note: Graduates of this program satisfy the course requirements for the Administrative Professional Certification (APC) offered through the College of Administrative Professionals.
Please Note: This registration Page is ONLY for those registered for an in-person course postponed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Others wishing to attend, please call 780-444-8000.