Managing Workplace Stress in the New Normal
We’ve all become accustomed to the everyday stresses we face both at the office and at home, making things more difficult now, we must all adjust to the “new normal”. Employees are struggling to manage the new challenges brought forth by the Covid 19 global pandemic. These struggles tend to lead to deficiencies in the work getting done, organizational morale lowering and ultimately the deterioration of one’s health.
HAVING THE TOOLS TO COMBAT STRESS IS PARAMOUNT IN MAINTAINING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LIVING A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE. THERE IS NOT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL SOLUTION TO FIXING STRESS, WE MUST FIRST IDENTIFY WHAT AFFECTS US MOST AND UTILIZE THE TOOLS TO REMEDY OURSELVES OF THESE FEELINGS OF OVERWHELMING STRESS.
AT THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to develop and utilize coping strategies to combat moments of intense stress/anxiety • How to Identify what your personal stressors are, what truly triggers you?
• What are the sources of anxiety and depression
• Understand how stress develops in the mind and body
• Identify the unprecedented changes we are faced with in the workplace as a result of the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic.
• Effectively implement steps on how to adapt to the “new normal” in regard to the work life balance.
• Score yourself on the life stress scale, measure how much stress YOU are living with.
• We will reveal to you whether you are a type A or type B, what’s the difference and how you should interact with one another.
Presented on Thursday December 3rd 2020
2:00 p.m. Eastern | 12:00 p.m. Mountain | 11:00 a.m. Pacific