IMPROMPTU: Avoiding panic and communicating with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff.
A 70 minute Webinar
Public speaking doesn’t always involve standing in front of a large audience with PowerPoint slides and a prepared practiced script.
Most of the speaking we do is unscripted, immediate and often a bit raw - whether it’s your boss asking for your opinion in a heated meeting, introducing a new hire or providing unprompted encouragement to your team.
Recognized as a leader in professional development, for forty-seven years, P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard in management training; IMPROMPTU: Memory Skills for Speaking Intelligently at a Moment’s Notice is a comprehensive and highly targeted program that will afford you the opportunity to:
- Making an excellent first impression when being introduced in a group setting
- Proven mnemonic techniques for confidently speaking without notes
- Improvisation techniques used by actors to generate new ideas
- Staying in control of your message - the one thing you must avoid!
- Keeping your cool when responding to hard questions, emotionally sensitive
situations or public criticism - tactics you need to know
- Overcoming nervousness and anxiety when speaking extemporaneously
Every manager, executive or professional can benefit from this powerful 90-minute webinar, personally conducted by
Dr. Paul Douglas, author of Memory for Management.
December 10th, 2020 Eastern 2:00 pm Mountain 12:00 Pacific 11:00 am