The 45th Annual Administrative Professionals Course
For over forty years, P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in AA and EA training. Recognized as America’s leader in professional development, it is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other program or event provides the high quality, all inclusive package as does the 44th Annual Administrative Professionals Course. First-class accommodation, meals, social and materials included
Much is expected of you today. Your organization and your boss need you to assist them to lead with confidence and vision. Good organization,
One of the greatest benefits of attending a truly limited enrollment residential program comes from the networking and camaraderie that takes place outside of the educational sessions. It is for this reason that, unlike other courses, where participants must and their own accommodations, arrange their own meals etc., at The 45th Annual Administrative Professionals Course everyone is under the same roof.
Developing Two Powerful Set of Skills:
Working With Others
The most frustrating limitations placed upon you as an administrative professional have little to do with your technical abilities; rather the most trying aspects of your work often involves dealing with people. To be truly effective in working with others, you must perfect your ability to
- CREATING INFLUENCE: Getting greater results with people - when you are not in charge
- BEHAVIORAL FLUENCY: Discover how this new breakthrough can vastly improve the quality of your communication in both your professional and your personal relationships
- Exert Influence in the absence of direct authority
- Deal more successfully with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment
- Become a true partner with your manager
Analyze your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your emotional intelligence
Identify your workplace’s emotional culture
Discover your unique behavioral style
Achieve greater team synergy and effectiveness
Win cooperation and trust, energizing juniors to excel
Cope with different and sometimes difficult people
Deal with interpersonal problems that threaten team cohesiveness
Select motivators based on individual needs
Learn the five key influence strategies for turning resistance into agreement
Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
Build an administrative professionals team and elevate the value of your work
Building your personal brand: Showcasing the best you!
How to position yourself as an influential leader
Get more people to like you!
At this intensive
seminar you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same goals and who face the same challenges.
Success and satisfaction in your present and future responsibilities are dependent on a number of self-management skills. By improving your abilities at strategic execution – managing projects,
priorities and deadlines, while deflecting job-related stress, improving your emotional intelligence and developing your memory and concentration, you will gain a deeper sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. At the 45th Annual Administrative Professionals Course: The Influential Assistant, you will learn how to:
- Manage multiple objectives,
projectsand conflicting priorities
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness - the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Develop self-awareness - your style,
- Identify and overcome irrational beliefs that might be holding you back
- Understand the laws of influence - effectively persuading others
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Learn how to deliver speeches and presentations without the need for notes.
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Lose your fear of “Kineahora” and improve your self-esteem
- What we can learn from Adams, Monroe,
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop easy-to-implement proactive strategies to better predict, plan, and prepare for the future, and avoid the problems along the way
- Increase your long-term professional value with NEW skills,
Download PowerPoint Presentation